Wednesday 11 March 2015

ZLATAN SLAMS ’11 CHELSEA BABIES’ AFTER RED CARD

Zlatan slams ’11 Chelsea babies’ after red card
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is used to controversy, he’s been involved in several dressing room bust-ups and isn’t shy from speaking his mind to the media.
And he was once again in the limelight after being sent off during Paris Saint-Germain’s Champions League clash against Chelsea, following a late tackle on Blues star Oscar.
Luckily his absence for over 90 minutes didn’t stop his side progressing, with the Ligue-1 club going through via the away goals rule after a 2-2 draw.
While the Sweden captain didn’t believe his challenge merited a red card, he was more annoyed by the reaction of the Chelsea players… blasting them as 11 babies trying to get him punished.
Ibrahimovic said: “I don’t know if I have to get angry or start to laugh. For me when I saw the red card I was like ‘the guy doesn’t know what he’s doing.’
“That is not the worst. The worst is when I got the red card all the Chelsea players come around. It felt like I had 11 babies around me.”
‘Zlatan’ added that he doesn’t know whether Oscar was really hurt, and the Braziian could have been feigning an injury to make the tackle look worse than it really was.
“I pulled out [of the tackle], because I saw him come in the tackle,” Ibrahimovic said.
“I don’t know if he was acting afterwards. Doesn’t matter. We won the game, we went through and let’s see what happens.”
Now Chelsea only have the Premier League left to play for, while PSG are still in the running for four cups!

0 comments: